an incredibly beautiful journey to your highest self through ARTMAKING & YOGA
...and plenty of self-love rituals along the way!
Where? Bali | Bali Ecostay Resort
When? Date to be announced
Watch a video about our amazing Retreat venue:
What's included in the price?
- 5 days and 6 nights in the most clean, serene Nature you can imagine with full accommodations provided by Bali Eco Stay. (If you’re traveling with a friend, let us know and we will book you together)
- Transportation from airport to hotel (roundtrip)
- 3 insanely delicious Vegan Organic Meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) per day - amazing homegrown organic food!
- Morning and afternoon organic teas and coffee
- Fresh organic coffee 24/7 (organic coffee harvested and made by women at the hotel!)
- 1 EXTENSIVE ART LESSON per day (always optional - if you simply wish to relax, you might indulge yourself with another Balinese massage, swim in the pure water pool, sit by the waterfalls, read a book, or just enjoy the beautiful views all around)
- ALL ART MATERIAL INCLUDED
- 1 YOGA LESSON per day
- EVERYDAY MEDITATIONS
- Daily waterfall walks and swims in the swimming holes - we have a PRIVATE WATERFALL IN OUR GARDEN! (see pics!)
- 1 Balinese Massage (1 hr)
- 2-hour walk around organic rice fields and waterfalls
- Closing bon fire with traditional music (last day of retreat)
Here's what yogini and artist Sally Mustang says about our mind-blowing, incredibly beautiful Retreat Venue "Bali Ecostay":
"...a completely self-sustained eco-friendly venue at the foothills of Mt Batukura, in Bali. The lodge is a hidden gem, located in the one of the most pristine and un-touched areas on the island of Bali. The whole property is a tropical food forest, one of the most advanced permaculture systems in Indonesia. Everything that is served at the restaurant comes straight from the gardens, only hours before being served onto your plate. It’s also one of only a few places in Bali that you’re able to drink the water straight from the tap. At the top of the property is a natural spring which flows down through aqua gardens, further filtering the water as it feeds the rest of the property. The waterways are so healthy that there’s hundreds of freshwater fish living throughout them, including in the channels around the eco bungalows. Surrounding the property is a mix of jungle and rice paddies, which rival those listed in the world heritage areas of Bali and it’s full of wildlife, the dragon flies there look like creatures out of Avatar, oh and there’s two 12m high waterfalls in the backyard. Take our word for it – it’s a ridiculously pretty place which is pollution and tourism free"
How much are the costs?
$1650 - PRICE PER PERSON FOR SHARED BUNGALOW
$1950 - PRICE PER PERSON FOR SINGLE BUNGALOW
To keep the retreat as intimate as possible, spots are extremely limited!
If you have any questions regarding the retreat or the logistics, please don't hesitate to send me an Email - email@example.com